eHealth_hub is a Shared Health business service that coordinates electronic delivery of information between systems to authorized health-care providers who are using a Manitoba Certified EMR.
- reduce the requirement for paper- and fax-based information delivery
- improve the ability to share timely information with point-of-care systems
- reduce multiple entry of information, thereby reducing resource requirements and risk of error
What information is available today?
- Laboratory results from Diagnostic Services, Shared Health
Biochemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Blood gases and Molecular diagnostics.
- Diagnostic imaging results
DI reports from Manitoba's Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Client Registry Query Service
Search, select and copy demographic information from the Manitoba Provincial Client Registry system.
- Enrolment Service
Submit Home Clinic enrolment data, receive real-time validation of enrolment submissions or remediation messages directly to and from Manitoba Certified EMRs.
As the service evolves, additional opportunities for the delivery of electronic information among source systems and recipient systems may be established and made available.
To apply for eHealth_hub, please fill out this intake form.