eChart Manitoba is our province’s electronic health record (EHR) -- a secure electronic system that allows authorized health-care providers to view your health information when needed.
It pulls together information from many existing systems in Manitoba, including filled drug prescriptions, lab results, immunizations and x-ray reports.
- improves the quality and timeliness of care •provides secure access to your health-care information
- connects information from multiple electronic systems
- reduces duplication and unnecessary tests
As of December 31, 2018, eChart Manitoba is live at 551 sites and is available in:
- 93 per cent of hospitals
- 96 per cent of nursing stations
- 76 per cent of primary care sites
For more information about eChart Manitoba, please visit echartmanitoba.ca.