eChart Manitoba is our province’s electronic health record (EHR) — a secure electronic system that allows authorized health-care providers to view your health information when needed.
It pulls together information from many existing systems in Manitoba, including filled drug prescriptions, lab results, immunizations and x-ray reports.
- improves the quality and timeliness of care
- provides secure access to your health-care information
- connects information from multiple electronic systems
- reduces duplication and unnecessary tests
As of October 31, 2019, eChart Manitoba is live at 664 sites and is available in:
- 90% of hospitals
- 96% of nursing stations
- 87% of primary care sites
For more information about eChart Manitoba, please visit echartmanitoba.ca.