The Diagnostic Services, Shared Health, client services department was created to gather patient feedback and respond to your concerns.
Patient feedback is extremely important to us because it provides us with an opportunity to understand what we are doing right and what we can do to improve the quality of care and services that Shared Health provides.
If you have a suggestion, complaint or compliment regarding Shared Health's laboratory or rural diagnostic imaging services, we encourage you to speak with our on-site staff at the time of your experience. This is the quickest and most effective way to resolve issues.
If you still have unanswered questions or you are not satisfied with the local response you received, we encourage you to contact Shared Health's diagnostic client services. A member of our team will personally respond to your concerns and work with you to resolve them as quickly as possible. We work closely with all departments and sites to achieve this goal.
You can also provide your feedback by filling in our online Patient Feedback form.
Note: The privacy of individuals is protected in accordance with the Health Information Act. To effectively review and resolve concerns, we will work with you to gather and share information regarding services provided. Please ensure you review Shared Health's Conditions of Use.
Shared Health's Diagnostic Client Services are committed to:
- Responding to all enquiries within three business days
- Listening to comments and concerns in a supportive and respectful way
- Investigating and work with patients to resolve any concerns or problem areas presented
- Forwarding your feedback to the applicable service areas, which works to improve the overall care and service everyone receives
- Helping you to connect with the people and information you need
- Informing you about your rights
Client Services representatives are available by telephone Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. You may also contact us by completing a (online or completing a printed hardcopy and submitting it via email, mail or fax).
Shared Health Diagnostic Client Services
1502-155 Carlton Street