Nutrition is important to breast health. That’s why a clinical dietitian is available to provide clients with education and counseling about how food can positively impact treatment and overall health. “Bone Health after Breast Cancer” and “Eat Well, Get Fit & Live Well” workshops are offered throughout the year. At least one presentation for the general public is offered yearly.
The Breast Health Centre also has a Registered Dietitian who can answer your questions about your nutritional needs as they relate to breast health. You can speak with the Dietitian over the telephone or make an appointment.
You may also be interested in attending one of our group sessions for breast cancer survivors, led by our dietitian:
For more information:
- Nutrition following a breast cancer diagnosis video
- Nutrition education sessions
- Eating well when you have cancer
- Breast cancer treatment nutrition guide
- Eating foods high in plant estrogens after a diagnosis of breast cancer
- Reducing your risk of breast cancer – guidelines for diet and physical activity
- Nourish online – recipes and advice from oncology dietitians
- Wellness kitchen recipes – Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Complimentary Medicine Education & Outcomes Program (CAMEO)