COVID-19 bulletin #227
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 4.3 per cent and 110 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. However, a case was removed due to duplication. This brings the total net new cases today to 109 and number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 3,491.
Today’s data shows:
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 11 cases in the Northern health region;
• two case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• seven cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 88 cases in the Winnipeg health region.