COVID-19 bulletin #220
Public health officials advise the 38th death due to COVID-19 has been reported, a male in his 40s from the Winkler district in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region. This was a previously announced case.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 4.9 per cent and 173 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m., bringing the total number of cases in Manitoba to 3,098.
Today’s data shows:
• six cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• three cases in the Northern health region;
• eight cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• 23 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 133 cases in the Winnipeg health region.