COVID-19 bulletin #214
Public health officials advise the 28th, 29th and 30th deaths due to COVID-19 have been reported, a female in her 80s and a female in her 70s, both from Winnipeg and linked to the outbreak at Parkview Place, and a female in her 80s from Winnipeg linked to Heritage Lodge. These cases were previously announced.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 3.1 per cent and 84 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the total number of cases in Manitoba to 2,428.
Today’s data shows:
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• seven cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region;
• 12 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region; and
• 64 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 933 active cases and 1,465 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 25 people in hospital and six people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 30.