COVID-19 bulletin #213
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is three per cent and 67 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. One previously announced case has been removed from the case totals, bringing the net number of new cases today to 66 and the total number of cases in Manitoba to 2,344.
Today’s data shows:
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• six cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region;
• three cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region; and
• 57 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 863 active cases and 1,454 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 25 people in hospital and six people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 27.