COVID-19 bulletin #210
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.4 per cent and 51 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the total number of cases in Manitoba to 2,191.
Today’s data shows:
• one case in the Northern health region;
• three cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 12 cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 35 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 739 active cases and 1,429 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 23 people in hospital and six people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 23.