COVID-19 bulletin #207
Public health officials advise the 21st death related to COVID-19 has been reported in the Winnipeg health region. The individual was a male in his 70s and a previously announced case connected to Parkview Place. The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.3 per cent and 43 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 2,072.
The data shows:
• seven cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• six in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• one case in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 29 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 652 active cases and 1,399 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 18 people in hospital and seven people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 21.