COVID-19 bulletin #206
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.1 per cent and 36 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 2,029.
The data shows:
• four cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• two cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 28 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 621 active cases and 1,388 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 15 people in hospital and seven people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 20.