COVID-19 bulletin #205
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is two per cent and 40 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,993.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• one case in the Northern health region;
• four cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 31 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 599 active cases and 1,374 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 13 people in hospital and seven people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 20.