COVID-19 bulletin #204
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.2 per cent and 34 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,953.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• one case in the Northern health region;• five cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 26 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 606 active cases and 1,327 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 14 people in hospital and eight people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 20.