COVID-19 bulletin #203
Public health officials are reporting an additional death related to COVID-19, a male in his 70s from the Prairie Mountain Health region. This brings the total number of deaths to 20.
The data shows:
• seven cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• seven cases in the Northern health region;
• three cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 22 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 618 active cases and 1,281 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 13 people in hospital and seven people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 20.