COVID-19 bulletin #202
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.2 per cent and 51 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,880.
The data shows:
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• eight cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• two cases in the Northern health region;• four cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 36 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 589 active cases and 1,272 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 13 people in hospital and six people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 19.