COVID-19 bulletin #201
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.3 per cent and 65 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,829.
The data shows:
• three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• three cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• three cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud; and• 56 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 545 active cases and 1,265 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 12 people in hospital and six people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 19.