COVID-19 bulletin #200
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.6 per cent and 53 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,764.
However, a previously announced case from the Winnipeg health region was removed from the case totals pending further case investigation, bring the net new cases identified since yesterday to 53.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• two cases in the Northern health region;
• four cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 44 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 487 active cases and 1,258 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 13 people in hospital and six people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 19.