COVID-19 bulletin #198
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.2 per cent and 42 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,674.
The data shows:
• three case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• one case in Northern health region;
• six cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 30 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 418 active cases and 1,238 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 11 people in hospital and five people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 18.