COVID-19 bulletin #197
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.8 per cent and 24 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,632.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud region; and
• 20 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 380 active cases and 1,234 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are eight people in hospital and two people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 18.