COVID-19 bulletin #195
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.9 per cent and 29 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today.
However, a case previously reported on Sept. 19 was removed from the case totals. This means the total net new cases today is 28, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,586.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• one case in the Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• 23 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 354 active cases and 1,216 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 11 people in hospital and three people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.