COVID-19 bulletin #192
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.7 per cent and 11 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,500.
The data shows:
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• eight cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 293 active cases and 1,191 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 10 people in hospital and two people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.