COVID-19 bulletin #191
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.5 per cent and 23 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,489.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• one case in the Northern health region; and
• 20 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 283 active cases and 1,190 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are nine people in hospital and three people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.