COVID-19 bulletin #190
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.4 per cent and 17 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of cases in Manitoba to 1,466.
The data shows:
• one case in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• one case in Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 13 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 269 active cases and 1,181 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 12 people in hospital and three people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.