COVID-19 bulletin #187
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.1 per cent and 18 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,428.
The data shows:
• two cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
• one case in the Northern health region;
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• three cases in the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region; and
• 11 cases in the Winnipeg health region.