COVID-19 bulletin #185
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.4 per cent and 15 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,393.
The data shows:
• four cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• three cases in Southern Health-Santé Sud; and
• eight cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 287 active cases and 1,090 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• there are 12 people in hospital and four people in intensive care; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.