COVID-19 bulletin #179
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.2 per cent and 29 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of cases in Manitoba to 1,323.
The data shows:
• one case in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
• one case in the Northern health region;
• three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• seven cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 17 cases in the Winnipeg health region.