COVID-19 bulletin #177
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.4 per cent and nine new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of cases in Manitoba to 1,273.
The data shows:
• one case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• six cases in the Winnipeg Health region.
The data also shows:
• 422 active cases and 835 individuals have recovered from COVID-19,
• there are 11 people in hospital and one person in intensive care, and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 16.