COVID-19 bulletin #175
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.8 per cent and 13 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. However, a case previously identified on Aug. 30 was removed as it was determined to be from out of province. This brings the total net new cases today to 12 and number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,244.
The data shows:
• eight cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• one case in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• four cases in the Winnipeg Health region.
The data also shows:
• 454 active cases and 776 individuals have recovered from COVID-19,
• hospitalization information is delayed due to a technical issue and will be updated as soon as possible,
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 14.