COVID-19 bulletin #174
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.2 per cent and 18 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,232.
The data shows:
• seven new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• two new cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• nine cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 459 active cases and 759 individuals have recovered from COVID-19;
• hospitalization information is delayed due to a technical issue and will be updated as soon as possible;
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 14.