COVID-19 bulletin #173
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.1 per cent and 28 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,214.
The data shows:
• two new cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
• 13 new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• six new cases in Southern Health–Santé Sud; and
• seven cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 469 active cases and 731 individuals have recovered from COVID-19,
• there are 11 people in hospital and one person in intensive care, and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 14.