COVID-19 bulletin #171
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.6 per cent and 55 new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,151.
The data shows:
• 31 new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• five new cases in Southern Health-Santé Sud; and
• 19 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• 444 active cases and 693 individuals have recovered from COVID-19; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 14.