COVID-19 bulletin #170
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 2.3 per cent and 32 new cases of the virus have been identified today as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 1,096.
The data shows:
• one new case in the Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority;
• 18 new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• six new cases in Southern Health-Santé Sud; and
• seven cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• five current hospitalizations, with one individual in intensive care;
• 418 active cases and 664 individuals have recovered from COVID-19; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is 14.