COVID-19 bulletin #164
Public health officials advise that the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 1.8 per cent. Forty-two new cases of the virus have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today, bringing the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 872.
The data shows there were:
• 24 new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• 16 new cases in Southern Health-Santé Sud; and
• two new cases in the Winnipeg health region.
The data also shows:
• six current hospitalizations, with one individual in intensive care;
• 290 active cases and 570 individuals have recovered from COVID-19; and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 is twelve.