COVID-19 bulletin #141
Public health officials advise the current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 0.45 per cent. Sixteen new cases of the virus have been identified since Saturday, including four on Saturday, six on Sunday and six as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed positive and probable positive cases in Manitoba to 400.
The data shows there were:
- four new cases in the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region;
- four new cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- four new cases in the Winnipeg health region; and
- four new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region.
The data also shows:
- three current hospitalizations, with two individuals in intensive care,
- 74 active cases and 319 individuals have recovered from COVID-19, and
- the number of deaths due to COVID-19 remains at seven.