COVID-19 bulletin #139
Public health officials advise the current five-day test positivity rate is 0.86 per cent and nine new cases of COVID-19 have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed positive and probable positive cases in Manitoba to 384.
The data shows that there were:
• five new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region;
• two new cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
• one new case in the Winnipeg health region; and
• one new case in the Prairie Mountain Health region.
Case investigations are ongoing. When completed, additional information will be provided as needed to inform people of any public health risks.
The data also shows:
• two individuals are in intensive care,
• 58 active cases and 319 individuals have recovered from COVID-19, and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 remains at seven.
An additional 1,640 laboratory tests were performed on Thursday, bringing the total number of tests performed since early February to 81,186.