COVID-19 bulletin #137
Public health officials advise the current five-day test positivity rate is 1.12 per cent and eight new cases of COVID-19 have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. The total number of lab-confirmed positive and probable positive cases in Manitoba is now 374.
New cases include:
• two cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
• one case in the Winnipeg health region;
• two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region; and
• three case in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region.
Seven of today’s eight cases are on Hutterite colonies.
The data also shows:
• one individual is in intensive care,
• 49 active cases and 318 individuals have recovered from COVID-19, and
• the number of deaths due to COVID-19 remains at seven.