COVID-19 bulletin #134
Public health officials are advising that potential exposure to COVID-19 may have occurred from a case that attended several locations while symptomatic.
- July 8
- Dollarama (1560 Regent Ave. W.) between 3 and 6 p.m.;
- Walmart (1576 Regent Ave. W.) between 5 and 6 p.m.; and
- Smitty’s (1512 Regent Ave. W.) between 8 and 9 p.m.
• July 10
- Tim Hortons (3965 Portage Ave.) between 3:30 and 3:45 p.m.
- July 11
- Safeway/Starbucks (921 18th St. N.) in Brandon between 10:30 and 11 a.m.
While the risk is low, public health is sharing this information to ensure people are aware and know to seek testing if symptoms develop.