COVID-19 bulletin #130
Public health officials advise five new cases of COVID-19 have been identified as of 9:30 a.m. today. The total number of lab-confirmed positive and probable positive cases in Manitoba is now 330.
The cases include:
- a young woman between ages 10 and 19 from the Southern Health – Santé Sud health region;
- a man in his 20s from the Winnipeg health region;
- a man in his 40s from the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- a woman in her 20s from the Winnipeg health region; and
- a woman in her 30s from the Southern Health – Santé Sud health region.
One of the individuals announced today as a positive COVID-19 case was a passenger on WestJet flight 261 from Winnipeg to Calgary on June 27 and WestJet flight 526 from Calgary to Winnipeg on July 2.