Guidelines and Policies
- Guidelines for Distinction of Types of Funding
- Guidelines for Completing the Shared Health Research Impact Application
Laboratory Related Documentation & Policies
Laboratory Research Policies
- Guidelines for Clinical Trials and Research Studies
- Human Biological Material (policy 220-10-02)
- Patient Information and Consent for Use of Tissues (policy F170-120-01B)
- Specimen Acceptance Policy (policy 220-10-03)
Current laboratory accreditation certificates can be found on the Diagnostic Services Accreditation page.
If you are unable to find the certificates required, please contact RSO@sharedhealthmb.ca.
Laboratory Information Manual (LIM) & Reference Ranges
Laboratory Reference Ranges are available annually and can be received by contacting RSO@sharedhealthmb.ca. To access the most up-to-date laboratory test information if you are searching for the reference values for additional tests not included in the annual documents, please see the LIM.
TDG / IATA Certification
Laboratory staff responsible for shipments are TDG/IATA certified. Certificates are available upon request by contacting RSO@sharedhealthmb.ca.