Registered Home Clinics
Home Clinics are the foundation of a robust, accessible and sustainable primary care system.
It is important that individuals and teams working within registered Home Clinics have access to the information and support they need to fulfill their role as a Home Clinic.
Our Home Clinic team is here to help. The Home Clinic team may be reached at 204-926-6010, 1-866-926-6010 or email@example.com.
Click on a category to learn more about what is available:
- Refer to our tips on Enrolment Reason Code Definitions (updated October 2017) including information on rejections and automatic de-enrolments.
- Review information about operational and analytical reports available to registered Home Clinics, and how they might be useful to support your clinic.
Our Home Clinic team is here to help you in your role as a Home Clinic. A Home Clinic Liaison will work with Home Clinics to, for example:
- Help understand a Home Clinic’s role within the primary health-care system
- Support efforts to effectively communicate with patients about Home Clinic enrolment
- Improve EMR data quality required for patient enrolment, information sharing, and to support CCM tariff claims
If you are not sure who your Home Clinic Liaison is, please contact the Home Clinic team.
Home Clinic Support Model
The following illustration is intended to help Home Clinics identify the right resource to help them when questions or issues arise.
Find out more