COVID-19 bulletin #313
Public health officials advise five additional deaths in people with COVID-19 have been reported today including:
• a male in his 50s from the Northern health region;
• a male in his 80s from Prairie Mountain Health region and linked to the outbreak at the McCreary/Alonsa Health Centre;
• a male in his 70s from the Winnipeg health region and linked to the outbreak at the Southeast Personal Care Home;
• a male in his 80s from the Winnipeg health region; and
• a female in her 80s from the Winnipeg health region and linked to the outbreak at the Charleswood Care Centre.
The current five-day COVID-19 test positivity rate is 9.6 per cent provincially and 7.4 per cent in Winnipeg. As of 9:30 a.m. today, 158 new cases of the virus have been identified. However, three cases were removed due to data correction and brings to net new cases to 155 and the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba to 26,695.