COVID-19 vaccine bulletin #19
A total of 7,400 first-dose appointments have been booked by eligible Manitobans at the first super site at the RBC Convention Centre in Winnipeg since it opened. First-dose appointments are currently being accepted from Jan. 11 to 17 and individuals are also making their second-dose appointments on the same call.
Yesterday, a total of 860 people received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at the RBC Convention Centre, for a total of 2,584 first does administered there to date. Since Manitoba’s immunization campaign began, 6,026 people have received a first-dose immunization including:
• 4,536 from the Winnipeg health region;
• 650 from the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region;
• 490 from the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 255 from Prairie Mountain Health; and
• 28 from the Northern health region.