Updates & resources
Provincial Clinical Teams (PCT) are developing Manitoba’s Provincial Clinical and Preventive Services Plan (PCPSP).
Using data and outcomes to prioritize areas of focus, these clinical experts have analyzed the province’s existing health system challenges and reviewed leading practices in use across Canada and around the world. Work has also included consideration of the impact of innovative practices and pilot projects in limited use across Manitoba to determine their appropriateness for broader implementation.
The work of the PCTs is both evidence-based and locally-informed. Hundreds of clinical providers from across the province are leveraging their combined experience to recommend future models of care that will lead to better care for Manitoba patients.
Planning updates, data and analysis related to the development of Manitoba’s Provincial Clinical and Preventive Services Plan are located below. Information will be added as planning progresses.
- Better Care Closer to Home (June 2019)
- Provincial Clinical and Preventive Services Plan Update (June 11, 2019)
- Level Two Engagement Update (May 22, 2019)
- Level One Engagement Update (March 19, 2019)
- Wave Two Workshop Two Update (February 21, 2019)
- Symposium Two Update (January 11, 2019)
- Wave One Workshop Two Update (November 16, 2018)
- Wave One Workshop One Update (October 26, 2018)
- Visioning Symposium (September 21, 2018)